- Design, develop, modify, and implement software programming for products.
- Manages assigned releases and projects release including defining scope, plans, schedules, and deliverables.
- Builds and releases help products.
- Develops test plans and coordinates and executes QA testing.
- Identifies tools and processes to improve/facilitate production activities.
- Analyze requirements to translate into technical solutions.
- Writes/updates scripts to support and enhance production processes.
- Supports writing staff on use of tools and processes.
- Proactively communicates status on all projects and releases.
- Apply appropriate tools to analyze, identify, and resolve technical problems.
- Participates in special projects, marketing efforts and formal proposals.
- Develop new ideas.
- Documents all processes and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Engineering Mechanics, or equivalent
- Solid Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithms, and problem solving
- Ability to work well within a team in a fast-paced, Agile development environment
- Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.