What is my job responsibilities?
Responsible and account for profitable growth (achieve / over-achieve) of Building Products for Automation, Connected Devices and DB for Philippines.
• Grow our Building Automation Systems / Building Management Systems business through indirect sales such as VAPs, Distributors, M&E contractors, End-Customer and Property Developers.
• Grow our Field device business (e.g., Valves, Damper actuators) through indirect sales channels such as resellers, installers, air-conditioning contractors as well as OEMs.
• Develop new partners for the BMS and Field device business
• Increase market share in defined verticals as per the business strategy
• Build up and maintain a strong relationship with consultants, designers, specifiers, and customers
• Work closely with responsible segment promoters at the ASEAN level, to develop required sales and technical know-how
• Maintain a monthly sales funnel with a focus on forecast accuracy.
• Keep the overall revenue margin within target range for your responsible accounts.
• Responsibility for your sales channels productivity and growth, plus their marketing and sales support needs.
• Arrange internal sales logistics.
• Support in analyzing and preparing a project proposal and offer to the customer.
• Training for new / prospective partners and on-boarding support.
A. Key Accounts
- Organize & execute sales visits to existing (Key Account) customers.
- Maintain relationships with customers by providing support, information, and guidance, researching, and recommending new opportunities.
B. Target Accounts
- Organize & execute sales visits to potential (Target Account) customers for new business.
- Identify business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry, researching, and analyzing sales options.
C. Pull Creation
- Organize & execute visits to specifiers & influencers who create pull for BMS/ HVAC products.
- Provide information and support to help get our products specified.
What do I need to qualify for the role?
• Bachelor or Master Degree in Mechanical, Electronics or Electrical Engineering or minimum 5 years previous experience in the sales and marketing of HVAC products or Building Automation Systems.
• Experience with channel/partner management and business development function
• Some experience with KNX or other lighting control systems would be an advantage.
• Exposure to Fire Detection and Fire Suppression Systems is a plus.
• Excellent interpersonal, communication skills and very customer oriented.
• A strong existing network of end-customers, consultants, designers and/or specifiers is a must.
• Good exposure and experience with channel selling through distributors or resellers.
• Proactive and independent yet good team player.
• Ability to drive business partners through channel selling to achieve sales targets.
• Articulate and ability to work with people of all levels.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company! We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.