About Global Business Service:
Siemens Global Business Services empowers organizations and entrepreneurs in a market full of possibilities, With our portfolio of business services, we provide solutions to our customers which enable them to focus on what they are best at: turning challenges into opportunities. And, in doing so, achieving their ambitions.
About Hire to Retire:
We provide our Hire-to-Retire services along the complete lifecycle of an employee from onboarding to pension services. We believe in the value of industry best-practice standards achieved through evolving technology and digitalization. We focus on employee experience as a key driver of our actions. In doing so, we deliver flexibility, quality, and efficiency for the businesses we partner with.
About Digital specialist:
The role will be expected to partner with H2R service mgrs. / product experts for H2R digitalization execution in China, especially on innovation through automation, continuous process optimization and data integrity, meanwhile utilizing data analytics methodologies, tools and approaches to provide data insights and accelerate strategic decision-making.
Partnership with H2R service mgrs. /product expert to identify automation opportunities and implement measures within entire value chain (employee life cycle), incl. but not limited:
Execution of the GBS H2R Digitalization strategy in China and ensure
compliance with our global standards and capture local market demand to fulfill
Support H2R Digitalization in collaboration with GBS China digital community
and global H2R DDE partner, identify areas for improvement and define measures
and actions for H2R China
- Engage within our ecosystem to foster a thriving digitalization community within H2R
- Expertise in digital (business/data analytics), have more than three years of practical RDA/Qlik sense/PowerBI/Tableau/VBA development experience, independently completed dashboard graphic page design according to business needs
- HR experience &knowhow is plus, otherwise, a quick learner with high curiosity for HR topics
- Having experience in Mendix development is a plus
- Strong consultative skills and the ability to build relationships with cross functional partners
Strong communication skill, be able to explain complex idea and concept
- Ability to effectively manage and prioritize multiple projects within varying competing deadlines
- Fluent in speaking and writing English
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time