- Perform operation and maintenance task according to assignment
- Perform setting and testing an individual product e.g. VCB, VC, protection relay, process bus, communication, SCADA, metering, busbar, cables and other related products.
- Manage the project and conduct site supervision for maintenance, retrofit, replacement, extension work and trouble shooting.
- Support sales for site survey, collecting information for materials and manpower estimation
- Configuration DIGSI4 DIGSI5, network communication and SCADA for many protocols.
- Support for on call service by phone or immediate service at site
- Presentation for operation and maintenance training to customer.
- Working experience not later than 3 years in project / technical service field.
- 3-5 years of experience for substation automation, electrical power distribution equipment, installation, testing and commissioning and maintenance work
- Experience in Power Transmission and Distribution, Protection & Control, IoT and Digitalization is preferable
- Experience in SCADA, digital substation including process bus will be a plus.
- Bachelor degree of Electrical engineering / Computer Engineering / Instrumental Engineering.
- English and Thai proficiencies
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time