Lead Software Engineer- UI
Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1, 2019, with its headquarter in Munich, Germany. It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey. Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices. Highly skilled and experienced specialists offer services which range from consulting to craft & prototyping to solution & implementation and operation – everything out of one hand!
This is your role. What part will you play?
· Understand storyboards and conceptualized designs and prepare project plans.
· Designing the high-level UI architecture
· Solving the problem programmatically by understanding requirement.
· Developing UX designs by using different libraries and services
· Logical methods for variety of problems spread across different domains in visualizing the data.
· Contribute to design innovative solutions by applying his/her expertise in the field of UI development.
· Mentoring our growing team of Engineers to help build and run our solutions.
· Should have prior experience of being part of developing products / services.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
· Experience in software development lifecycle.
· Hands on experience with Intuitive web application development.
· Experience in developing applications related to IoT.
· Exposure to relevant sector domain (Industry, Energy, Infrastructure and Cities).
· Experience with global teams and projects of different scale and timeline.
· Good knowledge of 3D, AR/VR frameworks.
· Expert in designing test plan, test cases, using testing frameworks.
· Experience in working with light weight UI integrated databases.
· Experience or knowledge on map or 2D geospatial visualization.
· Data simulation and data preparation techniques.
· Excellent command over English in written, spoken communication and strong presentation skills.
· Experience in Jira, Confluence, Dev-Ops will be an added advantage.
· Experience with Agile/Lean development methods using Scrum
· Takes strong initiatives and highly result oriented
· Good at communicating within the team as well as with all the stake holders
· Strong customer focus and good learner
· Highly proactive and team player
· Ready to travel for Onsite Job assignments
Technical Skill Set List:
· Programming : Must have: Angular, Java script, ThreeJS, JQuery
· Development : Responsive Web Application
· Libraries : ThreeJS, charts, AR-Kit
· Services : Cloud native services and tools like Blender
· Database : SQL and NoSQL.
· Cloud : AWS/Azure
· CI/CD : Tools like GIT Labs, Jenkins, Dockers, Kubernetes
· Design : Invision, Figma, Adobe XD
Good to have:
· Native iOS/Android app development
· Knowledge on using cloud services, IoT devices, networking.
· Processing of 3D models, optimization of 3D models.
· Understanding of light weight protocols
· Handling large number of data set
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality.
Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time