We are looking for a highly skilled and motivated Senior Technical Sales Support Engineer to provide customer service and technical assistance to our customers and colleagues. We are looking for someone based in the South of England, the role will involve a combination of home working and travel to customer sites in the UK and occasionally overseas.
J2 Innovations provides its software framework to OEMs, system integrators, resellers, installers, and end-users. This means FIN Framework can be found in the software systems of many leading players in the building automation market. As a member of our EMEA Professional Services team you will use technical and communication expertise to help users with FIN Framework products. An extensive collaboration with different departments and stakeholders will be necessary. You will also provide technical training. Use excellent customer service skills in quickly resolving issues reported to technical support. Document all relative information and escalate new unique or unresolved issues to management. You will work within a local and global team of highly skilled Software Engineers, Test Engineers, and Product Managers and you will report to the EMEA Technical Sales Support Coordinator. Additionally, you will have significant interaction with the developers and testers working in our teams in Bucharest, London and Los Angeles. You have strong analytical skills and a desire to go deep with knowledge and understanding of topics, and you are motivated to work in a high-performance team.
- Provide remote technical assistance to end user requests
- Be ready to take technical support requests during the work day
- Diagnose customer issues, and provide a solution in a timely manner
- Must work as a team player, communication is always key!
- Proactivity to communicate with the internal team to discuss projects status and solutions
- Be ready and willing to test out software, report bugs, and stay up-to-date with latest changes
- Help the sales team with high level technical presentations
- Prepare and improve training material and technical documentation
- Provide high-level training courses, both remotely and on-site
- Provide on-site technical assistance when required
- Understand BAS terms, concepts, and usability
- Understand customer needs.
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Must be willing to learn, understand, and keep up-to-date with our software and industry to be able to provide valuable customer support.
- Related work experience in HVAC/BAS with systems from Honeywell, Tridium, Trend, Siemens
- Must have strong technical knowledge and skills in software, applications, network infrastructures and basic OS systems (Windows/Linux)
- Excellent communication skills, with an attention to detail
- Confident decision-making skills
- Must be analytical and possess excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Result and Customer orientation
- Available to work occasionally, when necessary, after hours: for scheduled calls and urgent support
- Willingness of occasional travel
- Any other language known is a big plus.
What can we offer?
- Significant entrepreneurial freedom
- A dynamic and growth-oriented environment
- A flexible way of working: Smart working
- Activities’ organization guided by performance, where the achievement of objectives and the entrepreneurial spirit are rewarded
- An environment where curiosity is highly appreciated and where we guarantee a continuous training
- Personal Computer and Smartphone
Our compensation package includes a competitive salary, annual bonus, 26 days holiday allowance and competitive pension. We have a flexible benefits scheme where you can tailor your benefits package to suit you.
J2 Innovations, a Siemens Company pays much attention to Diversity, thus welcoming applications which reflects this value, and guarantees equal opportunities.
Are you ready to create a real impact?
Come on board and tackle the challenges of today and tomorrow together with us!
The world is constantly changing and we’re always thinking about what’s next. You can help us build the technologies and innovations of tomorrow. Our recruiting team is looking forward to getting to know you!
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens plc
Experience Level: not defined
Full / Part time: Full-time