- Plans sales volumes and potential of customers group.
- Provides information via CRM for forecasts and planning.
- Analyzes and evaluates markets and needs of potential or existing customers.
- Prepares customer contacts, builds and maintains a customer focused network in order to develop both customer and industry / vertical market expertise systematically.
- Investigates and evaluates specific business opportunities for products / solutions by analyzing mid-term investments of customers in this industry / vertical market.
- Supports customers directly in cost/benefits analyses and calculations in order to demonstrate specific advantages of using Siemens products.
- Prepares and negotiates projects and proposals in cooperation with other involved professionals and management.
- Coordinates the realization of assignments, may coordinate and contribute to set up respective product developments, projects or services programs for the customer.
- May act as a point of contact in commercial matters.
- Completes sales and revenue related key reporting.
- Contributes to the development of an After Sales Service that is focused on customers' needs.
- 4 to 5 years working experience in selling electrical and control products within industrial sector and OEM, understanding characteristics, trends, supplier chain operation of this branch.
- Key account management skills & strategic mindset with effective customer orientation and readiness to intensive working and multi-tasking
- Excellent communication skills in English and Thai, both written and verbal, with the ability to communicate with internal and external partners of all levels.
- Proven sales track record with consistent target achievement.
- Comfortable to perform product demonstration and present the products in technical detail
- Experience with products such as MCCB, VSD, Contactors, Soft Starters etc.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time