Siemens strongly believes in the value of a Digital Portfolio, hence Smart Infrastructure combines Digital Power Distribution and Digital Building Infrastructure technologies. Our Digital Portfolio will enable our customers to enjoy occupant’s intuitive buildings which are comfortable, safe, secure and energy efficient.
Smart infrastructure from Siemens intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries to adapt and evolve the way we live and work. We work together with customers and partners to build an ecosystem that intuitively responds to the needs of people and helps customers to better use resources. It helps our customers to thrive, communities to progress and supports sustainable development.
Your Role – International, Challenging And Future-Oriented!
Handling customer orders and the deliveries and communicate with customers on daily basis. Make reasonable production scheduling based on delivery KPI and monitor delivery processes and cooperate with production to ensure a smooth throughout of the production orders, follow up and alert the order status on daily basis.
- Work in SAP and 3rd party customer portals to process various steps of the order lifecycle
- Assign orders to the order managers and project managers
- Monitor and troubleshoot unsuccessful invoices
- Fill vendor forms, certificates of insurance and other documentation required by customers
· Take responsibility of daily reports drafting such as PO and SO; follow up Siemens internal process
- Ensures compliance with all applicable guidelines by implementing and handling standard policies, processes, and procedures.
- Acts as business partner to the customer and to management in her/his areas of responsibility.
- Ensures that the project achieves the project's deliverable without unnecessary delays / allocates a project's available resources to boost efficiency and cut costs.
- Develops a balanced working environment in her/his assigned area.
- Adheres to Commercial standards, acts according to the Business Conduct Guidelines (e.g., Code of Conduct, Tax regulations, Export Control, EHS), and establishes a culture of trust and integrity within the team.
Your Qualifications And Skills – Digital And Solid!
- Degree in BA, Finance or relevant qualification from reputable university or college.
- 5-8 Years of Experience
- International experience / experience working in multicultural teams is a plus.
- Comfort to implement accounting principles (IFRS), tax, insurances, NCM, FX strategies as required on the project.
- Expert experience with project controlling (including customs, logistics, and export control),
- Teamwork, collaboration and good interpersonal skills; negotiation skills is a plus.
- Full professional proficiency in English (both written and oral skills) with strong preference for working Arabic; German is a plus.
What else do you need to know?
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something significant, that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to create a difference.
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more ambitious and better prepared to respond successfully to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Please note: Only complete applications can be considered in the selection process.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industrial LLC
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time