• Software Engineering Experience – 3-4 years
• Should have good knowledge in C++, OOPS concepts and design patterns
• Should have working knowledge on tools like Microsoft Visual Studio, TFS
• Excellent technical communication skills (written and verbal)
* Performs software design, implementation and verification activities.
* Reviews specifications to determine software engineering requirements and design secure solutions to meet design inputs.
* Estimates own work.
* Completes the internal software quality process through the execution of design, implementation, unit and integration test activities for assigned software modules within a complex, distributed architecture.
* Provide routine updates about technical findings and developments to technical lead
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time