Video: MEET US in 2 Minutes!
Are you brave enough to challenge yourself?
Siemens Digital Industries (DI) is an innovation leader in automation and digitalization. Closely, collaborating with partners and customers, we care about the digital transformation in the process and discrete industries. With our Digital Enterprise portfolio, we provide and encourage companies of all sizes with an end-to-end set of products, solutions, and services to integrate and digitalize the entire value chain. Meaningful optimization for the specific needs of each industry, our outstanding portfolio supports customers to achieve greater efficiency and flexibility. We are constantly adding innovations to its portfolio to integrate groundbreaking future technologies. We have our global headquarters in Nuremberg, Germany, and have around 75,000 employees internationally.
Join our team as "Order Management Specialist with German" in our office in Warsaw. As an Order Management Specialist with German, you will process customer orders or change on orders from sales staff or direct customer contact. You will verify accuracy of orders and order changes and resolve order problems with customers or sales staff. You will be responsible for maintaining customer files with sales contracts and other information. For this position, we are offering a hybrid work model.
You’ll help our customers drive digital innovation by
- Timely processing, delivering, and invoicing of orders in SAP
- Maintaining customer data
- Solving post-sale customer queries (in German), licensing and invoicing issues
- Corporate Policy validations and role specific process adherence
- License key Management
- Project and process improvement engagement as required
- Coordination of proper documents and information flow
- Implementing world-class customer service
What do you need to realize what matters?
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- Communication, teamwork, attention to detail, flexibility and strong problem-solving skills
- Fluent German (speaking and writing)
- Good knowledge of English
- At least 2 years of corporate experience
- Strong motivation to work and multitasking mindset
- SAP experience preferred
What we offer?
- Full-time employment contract
- Competitive salary
- Additional benefits (PPE, private healthcare, Multisport, life insurance, lunch card)
- Work in an international environment
- Work from home during pandemic, later adopting a hybrid model
- Extra days off in a calendar year
- Free parking
We offer an international environment with more than 140,000 customers around the world who already rely on our expertise in digitization. We are involved in exciting and varied customer projects in the aerospace, automotive and transportation, consumer products and retail, electronics and semiconductors, energy and utilities, industrial machinery and heavy machinery, maritime, and medical devices and pharmaceuticals industries. With us, you will find a team-oriented work environment, comprehensive training options and attractive benefits. Through individual target agreements and diverse career models with specialization options, we offer you the opportunity to grow professionally and personally.
We are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. Be part of the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
We'd love to hear from you, so apply now on siemens.com!
We look forward to your application! Please use only our career platform, which you can access via "Apply now".
We value equal opportunities and welcome applications from people with disabilities. At Siemens, we believe people who’ve had real experiences dealing with being different will excel as leaders. Let's foster a culture of creativity and innovation. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Sp. z o.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time