Why Choose Us?
Join in Smart Infrastructure, be Zero Carbon Pioneer for a Better Tomorrow!
Siemens Smart Infrastructure combines the real and digital worlds, by making cities smarter, energy greener, we contribute to sustainability and decarbonization. We build a better future for cities, societies, and industries to change the lives of billions of people for the better.
We develop networks that supply our cities with light and heat intelligently and we know our way around automation and digitalization in the process and manufacturing industries.
We are looking for smart thinkers and innovation drivers, clever minds that can tackle the most exciting challenges and make the impact in a unique mission to create a better tomorrow for society. People like you, what are you waiting for?
What will you do if join us?
• Actively follows the trends and digital innovation spots regarding Energy and Carbon management industry. Bring customer voice and market requirements into digital product definition.
• Define product backlog, specifically write epics and user stories which reflects customer and user needs to achieve competitive advantage and increase the value for the customer.
• Review design and test case to ensure the development team have a comprehensive understanding of backlog/PRD
• Design to product quality and constantly collect & incorporate early feedback from customers and other relevant stakeholders.
• Draft product documentation.
Who are we looking for?
• BA/BS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, or a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
• At least 2 years of professional experience on B2B digital application product management, understand product management frameworks
• Experience of agile development methodology and digital solution combing software and hardware
• Fundamental upstanding about web application, cloud, IoT solution and data-to-value process flow.
• Experience with UI Prototyping design tool as Axure, Figma, Modao. etc.
• Strong logical thinking and ability to illustrate complex feature.
• Fluency in English
• Preferred: proven experience in digital offering design in energy management or Carbon management area.
• Preferred: domain knowledge for a specific vertical, e.g., data center, HVAC system, smart campus.
• Preferred: understanding about semantic model and master data.
• Knowledge or experience in carbon audit and carbon assets development will be a major plus.
• Fun to work with.
What else to know?
We are looking for someone who is technically grounded with strong business intuition to step into our Product Management team and influence our future growth trajectory.
You will work with a diverse team of business experts, architects, and engineering teams to shape the big picture as well as the individual digital characteristics for your area of responsibility.
You will be responsible for the product roadmap and feature design of cross-BU digital application in line with market voice, maintain the prioritization of the development backlog and guarantee the quality. We expect you to establish a close relationship with internal and external stakeholders to define and rank the overall product priorities based on their requirements, customer feedback, overall product strategy, and digital technology developments. You will act as central point of contact between the stakeholders (across units) and the customers, translating business needs into technology and vice versa.
We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time