Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees.
With us, you can do something significant that benefits society and human progress.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- HV/EHV Substation project tendering.
- HV/EHV Substation project execution.
- Substation Protection system design and implementation.
- Response to customer technical clarification.
- Technical improvement (functional optimization and improvement) to the existing projects.
- Fault Analysis.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- · Experience of 5-10 years in area of control and protection system engineering.
- · Experience related to AIS sub-station upto 765kV and GIS SS upto 400kV is preferred.
- · Experience related to auxiliary LVAC and LVDC system design
- · Experience related to preparation of cable schedule
- · Design and review of CRP scheme and substation automation system
- · Design review of PLCC and FOTE system
- · Having experience to prepare CT/PT sizing calculation
- · Good knowledge of MS office
- · Good teamwork ability.
- · Good knowledge of spoken and written English
- · AutoCAD
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Gurgaon. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time