Help us protect our IT systems, applications, and data with protection solutions to keep our assets secured.
What will be your challenge?
- You protect Siemens critical IT assets (IT systems, applications and data) by identifying security issues, evaluating security risks and recommending strong protection solutions
- You actively support the Chief Cybersecurity Officers with the development of protection concepts for Siemens business IT assets, following a holistic approach to cover all protection aspects
- You support effective and efficient implementation of the Asset Classification & Protection (ACP) process for specified IT assets with strong infrastructure dependencies. In alignment with the conducted Business Impact Assessments of data, applications, systems and services while considering business requirements as well
- You bridge between technical specialists and management level by clearly explaining technical risks to management and making business risks transparent. You recommend appropriate measures to fix protection issues and reduce risks to an acceptable level
- You consult Siemens cybersecurity community and business units on all security aspects to implement developed protection concepts and keep security measures in place
Use your skills to move the world forward.
- University degree in computer science, IT security or related fields
- Several years (>3 years) experience in IT with focus on audit and cybersecurity
- General knowledge of cybersecurity standards (ISO27001, NIST). Appropriate trainings in multiple security areas and certifications (e.g. CISSP, CISM, CRISC) are a plus
- Experience as consultant in international IT projects with English communication in the team and with customers
- Knowledge in security assessments of IT systems and threat & risk based evaluation of protection controls (e.g. Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, DNS, Data Center, Storage, Firewalls, Proxy, WAN, LAN, SD-WAN, Network Security, Remote Access)
- Solution oriented thinking, remarkable analytical skills, and excellent team working is mandatory
- Proficient in written and spoken English combined with good interpersonal skills and attention to details. German language skills are definitely a plus
Join us! Together we can make our digital world more secure.
You can work from either of our Cybersecurity hubs (Lisbon or Madrid). Please, submit your CV in English.
Do you want to know more about Cybersecurity at Siemens? www.siemens.com/cybersecurity
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experience makes us more competitive and better able to respond successfully to society's demands. That's why we value candidates who reflect the diversity we enjoy in our company.
#CTCYS #cybersecurity #ciberseguridad #ITMakesUsMove #LxTechHub #LI-DL #LI-Hybrid
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time