eMobility is a newly formed fast-growing business within Siemens Smart Infrastructure. Our goal is to become a leading player and actively shape the future of electro mobility - from AC & DC charging infrastructure, connected services, digital charging software and services, to smart charging and fleet management.
What role will you play?
· Prepares accounts and invoices, monitors outstanding receivables and performs routine reports for professionals and management.
· Contributes to budget planning and monitoring.
· Maintains general financial information in the respective information system.
· Provides data for monthly, quarterly and annual reporting of the unit.
· Gathers and consolidates budget data and monitors Actual vs. Plans comparisons.
· Compiles data and information to reports, to support Controlling Management.
· Performs cost accounting, according to given schemes.
· Prepares regular business reports, checks for accuracy and completeness.
· Carry out ad-hoc analyses and profitability calculations.
· Supports evaluations of assets and liabilities.
We are looking for:
· Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Economics or equivalent;
· At least 2 years experience as a Financial Controller or similar roles;
· Fluent in English (mandatory) and Portuguese (preferential);
- Advanced SAP knowledge and solid knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint);
- Communication skills and team oriented;
· Dynamism, initiative and pro-activeness;
· Strong strategic judgment, business competence and professional ethics;
· Ability to build up and maintain customer relationships.
What makes us proud as an employer:
- The Biggest of Tech Portugal -Technology Production Category (Awarded by Exame Informática and Visão Magazines)
- Top Companies to work in Portugal (Awarded by LinkedIn)
- Healthy Workplaces Award - 3rd large corporations (Awarded by Portuguese Psychologists’ Association)
- Most ESG responsible company in Tech/Industrial Sector (Awarded by Merco Corporate Reputation Monitor)
- 2nd Best Engineering Company (Awarded by Teamlyzer, biggest Portuguese tech community platform)
We are thrilled to have:
A hybrid working model with a flexible working hours policy in order to promote work life balance. A budget for setting up a home office, health insurance and a financial support program for your studies
You also have a medical center on the premises, sports groups, 2 days volunteering, access to e-learning platforms (Learnlight, Linkedin Learning and more) and discounts with partners.
To all these benefits we add the possibility to work in a fresh, relaxed, and always motivated environment
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is glad to be an equal opportunity employer. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool!
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time