If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
The Digital Industry Division offers a comprehensive portfolio of seamlessly integrated hardware, software and technology-based services in order to support manufacturing companies worldwide in enhancing the flexibility and efficiency of their manufacturing processes and reducing the time to market of their products – be it the automotive or aerospace industry, mechanical engineering or other interesting sectors.
Your mission in new role:
Leading the hardware team to develop PLC and IO products for industrial automation, from requirement clarification, design implementation to manufacturing, responsible for maintenances of the products in the whole product lifecycle. What’s more, take responsibility for the competence development of the team and care about the career development of your team members.
Your new role – Challenging and future oriented
1. You lead, develop and motivate a team of dedicated、 qualified employees and professionals to
achieve the targets set.
2. You ensure adherence to defined guidelines, processes and procedures for the HW team.
3. You are responsible for engineers’ competence, performance, and team development.
4. You coordinate activities performed by the HW teams of professionals and controls execution according to the organizational guidelines.
5. You closely communicate with other HW team for information sharing, resource synergize, hardware development strategy and target definition across BL.
6. You coach and support the engineers in the team and partners to understand the products, customer value and strategy by cooperating with product owners.
7. You love encouraging team to continuous learning and enhance sharing within team and with other teams, drive new innovative ideas.
Your Qualifications – solid and appropriate
1. Ideally you have successfully completed university education in the areas of Informatics, mathematics, physics, engineering sciences or you will have earned the recognition of such academic achievements based on practical programming experiences.
2. You are equipped with strong leadership, clear logic analysis ability, interculture sense, capable to cooperate and lead in a diverse, international environment.
3. You have knowledge and experiences on HW design (architect, schematic, layout, simulation), and HW test & debug (function, signal, EMC, temperature, reliability).
4. You are familiar with international standards and certifications of embedded electronics products, especially in products for industrial automation.
5. You must have more than 5 years of experiences in leading HW design team.
6. You have experiences in product lifecycle management or agile development, familiar with R&D process.
7. You know how to work with factory together for DTC, DFM, DFT, DFA, FMEA topics.
8. You love to cooperate with partners to find out best solution, experiences for co-development and supply chain management.
9. You are fluent in English (oral and written) – additional languages are plus.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time