Siemens Digital Industries Software - Where today meets tomorrow.Let's make the difference together!
Meet the team - Video
Siemens DISW is a global technology powerhouse. With some of the best-known brands in the world, Siemens has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, and reliability for more than 165 years.
We're looking for a Technical Product Engineer to join our team in Cairo, Egypt.
As a Product Engineer, you will be part of the worldwide Veloce team working with emulation solutions for pre and post-silicon verification and validation. You will be working on various SoC designs using the latest advances in co-emulation technologies with synthesizable test benches (STB), virtual solutions, and simulation acceleration.Responsibilities include the following:
- Promote methodologies and solutions to meet requirements around SoC designs in Storage, Networking, and Computing, including PCI Express infrastructure and interfaces.
- Support deployment of PCI Express-based transactors and virtual solutions for customer production designs and evaluations
- Utilize technical knowledge to work with customer and sales teams to define product requirements and priorities
- Influence product development strategy.
- Articulate Veloce PCI Express-based solutions, features, and benefits.
- Provide support to resolve customer issues arising during deployment and use.
- Present methodology training to technologists and end-users.
- B.Sc. in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Computer Science.
- Minimum of 3+ years of in-depth experience with the PCI Express Protocol.
- Experience with verification of SoC-level designs.
- Experience with emulation systems and prior experience in customer-facing roles are both highly desired, as is a good working knowledge of SystemVerilog and C/C++/SystemC/UVM.
- Fluent in English with good written and verbal communication.
- Master's degree in Electrical Engineering is preferred.
- Experience in a customer-facing environment is a plus.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow!
We offer a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary, bonus scheme, and generous holiday allowance.
Siemens is an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate unlawfully on any grounds. We are committed to providing access, equal opportunity.Siemens. Making real what matters
If you want to make a difference – make it with us!
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software (a Limited Liability Company under the Private Free Zones Regime)
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time