Are you looking at developing future leaders? Come join us at Siemens.
Siemens Global Business Services (GBS) is a Siemens Service Company that provides innovative digital solutions and customer-oriented business services. With more than 20 years of experience, Siemens GBS taps into its understanding of how organizations and businesses work to seamlessly integrate, digitalize and optimize business processes with a portfolio that covers end-to-end business needs.
Change the future with us
- In your role within Delivery Management you contribute to the implementation of the operational excellence strategy with the aim to create synergies out of common topics and ensure required level of quality, consistency and harmonization, while generating efficiency for the organization.
- You act as a subject matter expert to drive and further develop one or more of the following operational excellence areas: quality management, business continuity management, incident management, risk and internal controls, competency & knowledge management, continuous improvement, performance management.
- You Perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operational effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations.
- You perform audit engagements by reviewing organizational and functional activities to ensure risks are appropriately identified, associated audit procedures are applied and related controls are designed and operating to mitigate the identified risks
- You conduct business process reviews to assess the efficiency and effectiveness of operations as well as evaluate the design and operating effectiveness of internal controls over the business cycles
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- You communicate audit findings via meetings with all levels of the organization
- You act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement.
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Bangalore. But you’ll also get to visit other locations in India and globe, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries and the shape of things to come. We’re Siemens. A collection of over 396,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time