- You will implement and drive the further development of LDA’s global SAP S/Hana system, being fully responsible for SAP basis as part of the global implementation project, including the coordination activities for the rollouts across LDA’s sites and regions
- You will be responsible for SAP basis operations, Solman solution and their development. To this end, you will control the development, maintenance and roll-out of functionalities and interfaces
- You control and direct the development of an ERP architecture based on new technologies and trends, which requires strong alignment across different projects / programs
- You coordinate and drive all necessary upgrade and patching activities together with solution suppliers and consulting partners
- You define, create, and maintain software interfaces to other applications and ensure their availability
- You verify and validate concepts and specifications against requirements and standards
- The participation in the exchange of experience with other experts and the organization of the transfer of know-how within the global LDA organization also belongs to your new area of responsibility
- You successfully completed your degree in Computer science, mechanical- or electrical engineering or comparable education.
- You have multi-year experience in SAP basis operations, preferably already in S/4 Hana and software development.
- Additional you already gained minimum 5 years of experience successfully working architect and as a team member of a SAP Basis team.
- You have advanced knowledge in modern SW development approaches, state of the art interface and cloud technologies, e.g., experience with
o Solution Manager integration other SAP systems
o WebDispatcher administration, Cloud Connector config
o Transport domain controller setup and transport imports/scheduling
o SAP Hybris commerce administration
o Client administration
o HANA DB administration
- Therefore, you are able to design technical realization concepts based on new technologies
- You are characterized by your communication techniques. You are used to working in international teams and convince us with your intercultural openness.
- High level English language skills round off your profile
We want you. Apply!
Make your mark in our exciting
world at Siemens.
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Large Drives d.o.o. Beograd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time