- You will implement and drive the further development of LDA’s global SAP S/Hana system, being fully responsible for CO and PS modules as part of the global implementation project, including the coordination activities for the rollouts across LDA’s sites and regions
- You will be responsible for ensuring that the CO and PS functions can be used in accordance with the requirements. To this end, you will control the development, maintenance and roll-out of functionalities and interfaces
- You understand the LDA’s business processes in Controlling and Project System and its goals and develop the necessary solutions to ensure a fast response to new market requirements
- You control and direct the development of an ERP architecture based on new technologies and trends for Finance and Controlling processes, which requires strong alignment across different projects / programs
- You advise, consult and support LDA’s departments, regions and factories in best usage and utilization of the system
- You define, create, and maintain software interfaces to other applications
- You verify and validate concepts and specifications against requirements and standards
- The participation in the exchange of experience with other experts and the organization of the transfer of know-how within the global LDA organization also belongs to your new area of responsibility
- You successfully completed your degree in Computer science, mechanical- or electrical engineering or comparable education.
- You have multi-year experience with SAP CO and PS modules, preferably already in S/4 Hana and software development.
- Additional you already gained minimum 5 years of experience successfully working as project manager and as a team member of a software development team.
- You have advanced knowledge in modern SW development approaches, state of the art interface and cloud technologies.
- Therefore, you are able to design technical realization concepts based on new technologies
- You are characterized by your communication techniques. You are used to working in international teams and convince us with your intercultural openness.
- High level English language skills round off your profile
We want you. Apply!
Make your mark in our exciting
world at Siemens.
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Large Drives d.o.o. Beograd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time