Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world’s most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting? Then come and join our global team as Marketing Communications Congresses and Events Manager.
Our global team: We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
Our culture: We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success. Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/en-us/careers.
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Marketing Communications Congresses and Events Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Global execution of the vision and strategy for conferences and events that supports key business objectives
- Conceptualize, create, and deliver customized executive-level physical and virtual thought leadership events.
- You will coordinate and implement timely global communications programs and campaigns for congresses and customer events to meet product marketing objectives and enhance the brand
- You will ensure consistent messaging across all deliverables to effectively represent the company’s brand and solutions to customers, prospects, employees, partners and media
- Manage timely communications to internal customers, including executives, throughout all phases of the event programs
- Manage suppliers and other contributors on assigned deliverables and programs – on schedule and within budget
- Partner with Demand Generation, Sales, Business Development and Product Marketing to ensure events and supporting assets are in line with business goals
- Develop strong relationships with cross functional teams, including product experts, procurement, finance, marketing operations, technical services, to ensure alignment and successful outcomes
- Manage budgets in collaboration with team area owners, finance, and third-party vendors
- Track and report event KPIs including Marketing Engaged Leads, Trials, and Attendee demographics, tools & technologies
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with Healthineers
- With critical deadlines and changing requirements, you are a team player with solid interpersonal skills
- You have solid negotiation skills
- You have very good interpersonal and communication skills working in the corporate environment and excel at storytelling with exceptional writing skills
- Excellent skills to influence / motivate individuals and teams without hierarchical authority
- Driven by a passion to maximize success for internal and external customers – Always!
- Robust analytical and critical thinking capabilities with strong process orientation and effective decision-making skills
- Takes action with speed. Excellent organizational skills with the ability to deliver multiple tasks and projects simultaneously while meeting challenging deadlines
- High intellectual curiosity and learning agility
- Strong work ethic with a high degree of self-motivation and the ability to work independently
- You are skilled operating in a compliant manner within regulatory requirements
- You have good PC skills (MS Office software like Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook) and are familiar with Adobe Creative Cloud Apps
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications or related field or equivalent experience required
- Minimum of 8-10 years Marketing Communications / Communications experience preferably in the Medical Technology industry
- Strongly creative with interest and ability to build out new programming
- Show desire to continually improve processes and think creatively with creative approach to new projects
- Strong strategic thinking skills. Must have the ability to identify and solve problems by consulting with key stakeholders, predicting metrics, and sharing data-driven recommendations to executive leadership
- International programming experience preferred
- Demonstrated success in managing and negotiating with third-party vendors
- Ability to work on multiple projects at once, set priorities, work independently, problem solve, improvise, and function as part of a team that must perform under pressure
- The ability to travel 30-50% of the time.
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
Beware of Job Scams
Please beware of potentially fraudulent job postings or suspicious recruiting activity by persons that are currently posing as Siemens Healthineers recruiters/employees. These scammers may attempt to collect your confidential personal or financial information. If you are concerned that an offer of employment with Siemens Healthineers might be a scam or that the recruiter is not legitimate, please verify by searching for the posting on the Siemens Healthineers Career Site.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.