Siemens Large Drive Applications (LDA) is the global market leader for drive systems with a future-proof drive technology portfolio, automation technology, digitization solutions and services.
What part will you play?
- You will work in a cross-functional project in R&D that develops a multiphysic design platform for drive technology. This platform will contain all programs for electrical, mechanical and thermal engineering for electrical machines as well as the data base of the products from development to test.
- You will act as a technical expert in your domain with a high responsibility within the development environment.
- You will improve the electrical design programs from development to test.
- With your team you will monitor the project success closely and adapt to new challenges and requirements.
- The basis of your success is a Master degree in electrical engineering combined with deep knowledge in software architecture
- You have several years of profound technical domain expertise working as a cloud native developer, e.g., with AWS or Azure
- You have experience using Jira, Git, CI/CD
- You master the programming language python as an expert
- You are a team player in an international environment
- Your Operations and DevOps experience is a plus
- Fluent German and English language skills are required
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time