- In your new central position, you will be responsible for the planning and execution of national and international projects in the mining and cement industry within our international organization.
- As lead engineer and consultant, you will develop and implement automation solutions based on the SIMATIC PCS 7 process control system.
- As a lead engineer and consultant, you will develop and implement a process simulation based on the SIMIT and/or GPROMS simulation platform in parallel with the development of the process control system.
- You will take over the coordination and optimization of the implementation processes regarding safety, quality, efficiency, deliverability and for this you will manage your own and the engineers of the respective disciplines DCS and simulation.
- You will create technical automation and simulation concepts and prepare specifications and calculations within the scope of offers and projects, which will be negotiated with customers together with sales and project managers.
- In close cooperation with sales and international engineering departments, you will also drive the automation and simulation business of large and complex I&C projects.
- In your job, you will accompany and support projects from conceptual design to virtual commissioning and pre-commissioning with daily customer contact.
- The basis of your success is a completed degree in process engineering, automation engineering or computer science as well as several years of professional experience.
- You have extensive experience in engineering Control Module technology in the field of process automation with Simatic PCS 7, COMOS PAA and SIMIT.
- You have many years of experience in the cooperation of globally staffed and multi-locally organized teams.
- Ideally you will also have knowledge of Mining and Cement alternatively knowledge of the process industry.
- You demonstrate extensive process engineering knowledge of enrichment plants in mining.
- You convince with your assertive personality and very good communication skills in an international environment.
- "Hands-on" mentality is an absolute matter of course for you.
- You have extensive experience in virtual commissioning.
- You are performance-oriented, able to work under pressure and have excellent communication skills.
- Personally, you will impress us with your communication skills and your enjoyment of working in a team.
- You are generally willing to travel globally (<20%) during phases of pre-acquisition and commissioning of the automation solutions you implement.
- Very good English and ideally Spanish skills complete your profile.
We want you. Apply!
mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time