The role of the Internship covers financial on business controlling and project controlling.
- Support financial controlling and analysis for the business and projects; ensure forecast accuracy of KPIs, e.g. New Orders, Revenue, Profit, Cash Flow, etc.
- Support accuracy of books and records,
including recording of such in the
appropriate systems, e.g. SAP - ensure compliance with Siemens Financial
Reporting Guidelines, IFRS and local GAAP requirements
Required Knowledge/Skills & Qualifications:
- University diploma or equivalent experience
- Understanding of IFRS and local GAAP
- Proficient in commercial, oral and written communication skills
Preferred Required Knowledge/Skills & Qualifications:
§ Preferred Education: Bachelor degree in accounting/finance
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Full / Part time: Full-time