Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1, 2019 with its headquarter in Munich, Germany. It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey. Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices. Highly skilled and experienced specialists offer services which range from consulting to craft & prototyping to solution & implementation and operation – everything out of one hand!
What are my responsibilities?
· Can create UI concepts and storyboards, UI design, UI mockups and prototyping
· Proficient with typography, icon and brand design concepts
· Knows how to use / create with the help of a design system
· Can design responsive experiences and transition across multiple device platform
· Knows how to best deploy classical UX methods and tools, from user research to industrial design thinking approaches
· Knows how to handle tools of the trade:
o Creating personas, user journeys etc.
o Using photoshop, Sketch, AdobeXD or Figma, Adobe suite
o Collaborate with UX designers for design concepts and with developers to know what's possible with frontend technologies
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
Qualification: BE/B. Tech/MCA/M. Sc (Computer Science) or HCI, Interface and interaction designer
Knowledge and Capabilities:
• 5-8 years of experience in UX
• UX methodologies, process (User Research, Usability Testing, user workflow creation, user journey, information architecture)
• Industrial Design Thinking methods
• Proficient with design software like Adobe Suite, Sketch, Figma, Balsamiq, Axure
• Knowledge of motion graphics to design micro interactions
• Knowledge of HTML and CSS
• Experience of designing UX for web based products/projects
• Some years relevant work experience, ideally in large companies or in bigger SW projects
• UX for IoT, non-GUI interaction technologies (e.g. AR / VR, speech) or 2D/3D-modeling would be a bonus
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time