Smart infrastructure from Siemens makes the world a more connected and caring place – where resources are valued, where impact on the world is considered, where sustainable energy is delivered reliably and efficiently. It provides the flexible infrastructure to allow society to evolve and respond to changing conditions. Technology and the ingenuity of people come together to be at one with our environments and to care for our world. We do this from the macro to the micro level, from physical products, components and systems to connected, cloud-based digital offerings and services. Siemens offers a broad portfolio of grid control and automation; low- and medium-voltage power distribution, switching and control; and building automation, fire safety and security, HVAC control and energy solutions.
Join us! We Make Real What Matters. This Is Your Role.
We don't need superheroes, just super minds!Role: Territory Sales Manager (TSM) WESTERN REGION - 3
PL Level: 7
Reporting To: Regional Sales Manager (RSM) - WESTERN REGIONJob Role & Responsibilities:
- Achieve Sales targets of BT Solutions Business for West 3 Territory, which covers, Gujarat, MP.
- Supervise team of Sales professionals, guide them to achieve Order Booking targets.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Ensure a healthy Sales funnel or opportunities by ensuring regular meetings of Sales team with customers, consultants, PMC and other stakeholders. Track the funnel to ensure that the Sales funnel is current and prioritize actions based on win strategy.
- Enable personal development of Sales team by giving challenging assignments, planning and delivering product and/or Sales training.
- Work closely with Vertical (industry sector) leads to prioritize key opportunities and formulate bid strategies and then drive the strategy jointly with the vertical leads. "
Key Functional Skills: Sales of IBMS Solutions. Sale of IBMS products as opposed to IBMS projects is less preferable.
Past Experience : Ideally should have been in Sales of IBMS Solutions and sold IBMS solutions to various verticals (Datacenters, Pharma, Hospitals, Premium Spaces, Infrastructure, IT/ITES, other Industry). Hence should have good connect with all stakeholders responsible for influencing purchasing decisions in these verticals for IBMS solutions.Product Knowledge: FDA, ACS, CCTV, BMS, PLC are Must
Qualifications: Engineering Degree (preferred) or Diploma and preferably in Electronics, Instrumentation E &TC, Electrical
Soft Skills: Very Strong in Collaboration, Team Working, Should have very good negotiating abilities to drive consensus among internal stakeholders, Extremely Target-driven, Determined to succeed in tough competitive environment. Should have ability to sense deal-closing situations and have deal-clinching abilities when interacting with customers during Sales meetings with customer.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in across Gender, LGBTQ+, Abilities & Ethnicity. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow
Find out more about Smart Infrastructure at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/company/topic-areas/smart-infrastructure.html and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time