Do you want to join us in helping to fight diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
1. Receive, Copy, distribute, keep filing and maintain the documents for the process owners
and the team member
2. Support to Prepare PPT, analysis reports, writing meeting minutes, briefings
3. Maintain confidential files; be responsible for safeguarding confidential data.
4. Management office supply with cost effectiveness
5. Manage office assets & supplies administration and procurement
6. Cooperate with regional BA for signing contract
7. Transmit messages, make meeting arrangements, appointment,receive visitors.
8. Organize regular team gathering activities, including but not limited to birthday parties, Annual Team Building, Annual Dinner, Long Service Award, Group Dinners, Team Celebrations
9. Perform any other duties and responsibilities which may be assigned on an adhoc basis
10. Support bidding and contract related process management and documents handling, including stamp, mailing, archiving, etc.
11. Support marketing events (online and onsite) end to end operation, including travel and living arrangement, meeting room arrangement, gifts management, approval process, etc.
12. Other tasks assigned by Superiors
Your qualifications and experience:
1. 1 years' office administrative experience
2. Bachelor degree in administration relevant major
Our global team:
We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. We aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time