Siemens Global Business Services (GBS) is a Siemens Service Company that provides innovative digital solutions and customer-oriented business services. With more than 20 years of experience, Siemens GBS taps into its understanding of how organizations and businesses work to seamlessly integrate, digitalize and optimize business processes with a portfolio that covers end-to-end business needs.
- Write programs, including logic and functions, for approved submittals. Use national, customer-specific, and Authority Having Jurisdiction (AHJ) standards as the basis for programming.
- Provide pre-sale assistance for labor estimating.
- Create functional testing documents and flowcharts.
- Produce a functional block diagram to properly activate each output as specified. Assign addresses to inputs and outputs.
- Set up physical testing system to test programs prior to release.
- Create functional testing check-out sheets to be included in the Specialist’s check-out book.
- Assist Graphics Designer with incorporating dynamic point information into graphics.
- Review design content to provide Specialists with the information needed to optimize start-up and commissioning.
- Prepare Requests for Information (RFIs) to identify specification discrepancies and request clarification. Determine the cost impact of requested changes.
- May provide onsite assistance with functional testing.
- May provide expert advice, training, and technical assistance to support staff and entry-level employees.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- High school diploma or state-recognized GED; Associate degree preferred.
- Experience programming fire alarm systems; 6+ years preferred.
- Expected Minimum NICET III certification in fire alarm systems.
- Ability to handle the team of Programmers(Team Handling Experience).
- Proven electro-mechanical aptitude (based on previous experience and/or education) and user PC/software skills.
- Ability to read and understand design and construction documents.
- Ability to work in a team environment providing dedicated support to our customers.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook).
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Qualified applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Bangalore. But you’ll also get to visit other locations in India and globe, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries and the shape of things to come. We’re Siemens. A collection of over 396,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time