The time to change is now!
It is time to build a sustainable future and define how we evolve through technology with purpose.
At Lisbon Tech Hub we create value in the business digital transition, from Portugal to the world, and IT solutions with purpose. Our team has more than 1300 experts working in areas such as Analytics & Business Intelligence, Application Lifecycle Management, Cybersecurity, IT Infrastructure Management, IT Project & Service Management and IT Strategy & User Experience.
Lisbon Tech Hub innovates, designs, transforms the information technology solutions and services for Siemens through our delivery units.
Transforming our future starts with every day!
Lisbon Tech Hub is the home of the new technologists - Dream Builders, Impact Creators & Future Makers.
Are you one of them? Join us!
What role will you play?
• Learn and specialize in Cloud technologies and providers (focus on AWS)
• Be part of a cloud training program, also including self-paced learning and on the job training
• Work with consultants and business representatives in an international environment to define integration requirements
• Be close to the operational environment and learn from practitioners
• Engage with leading security guidelines
• Contribute to making better and more efficient processes
• Work in a respectful and inclusive environment, in close contact with a sponsor
We are looking for:
• Bachelor/Master’s (or equivalent) in Engineering such as Computer Science, Software Engineering, Mathematics, Biomedical, Telecommunications, or others.
• Eagerness to learn new technologies.
• Excellent oral and written skills in English.
• Good communication and networking skills in an intercultural environment and across all management levels.
What makes us proud as an employer:
• The Biggest of Tech Portugal -Technology Production Category (Awarded by Exame Informática and Visão Magazines)
• Top Companies to work in Portugal (Awarded by LinkedIn)
• Healthy Workplaces Award - 3rd large corporations (Awarded by Portuguese Psychologists’ Association)
• Most ESG responsible company in Tech/Industrial Sector (Awarded by Merco Corporate Reputation Monitor)
• 2nd Best Engineering Company (Awarded by Teamlyzer, biggest portuguese tech community platform)
We are thrilled to have:
A hybrid working model with flexible internship hours, in order to promote work life balance, health insurance and support for your studies.
You also have a medical center on the premises, sports groups, 2 days volunteering, access to e-learning platforms (Learnlight, LinkedIn Learning and more) and discounts with partners.
To all these benefits we add the possibility to work in a cool, relaxed, and always motivated environment.
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is glad to be an equal opportunity employer. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool!