Siemens Mobility provides integrated mobility solutions for urban, interurban and logistics transport. For the efficient transportation of passengers and goods, we combine specialization in automation and electrification by road and rail, rail vehicles, turnkey systems, consulting and consumer services.
We are looking for “Trainee Finance Controller” (m/f/d):
What are my responsibilities?
• Support in the management and controlling of one or more profit-cost center;
• Support in the management and controlling of projects;
• Support in the elaboration of forecasting / collaboration in drawing up the plan and closing activities (monthly, quarterly and annual);
• Support in asset management activities (clients, suppliers and stocks) / reporting;
• Elaboration of proposals / calculation and monitoring of the main KPIs of the business.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• Bachelor's / Master's Degree in Business Management, Economics, Finance or Accounting;
• Fluency in English;
• Good knowledge of MS Office;
• We value skills for communicating, analyzing, learning, teamwork and customer orientation.
• Flexibility and ability to work under pressure, in a changing environment;
• Flexibility to travel;
• Dynamism, initiative and pro-activeness
• Work Permit in Angola
What else do I need to know?
In Siemens Portugal we offer the possibility to integrate a young, dynamic and very multicultural team and to grow within one of the most solid multinational companies operating in the market.
As a leading global engineering and technology services company, Siemens provides innovative solutions to help tackle the world’s major challenges in the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization. That’s why we are always looking for curious, open-minded people, people who dare to ask tough questions. Like every Siemens employee worldwide. Are you in?
If this offer meets your professional aspirations, please send your application.