- Develop, together with an amazing team, our data analytics backend in an agile work environment with a state-of-the-art cloud infrastructure.
- Set/maintain development and architecture standards, consult and propose solution cross teams and projects in close collaboration with other HANA/Snowflake developers, data architects and other stakeholders. Work closely with the Data Architects and the SI Data Cloud teams to align on the overall Data Analytic concepts and architecture to bring SI Data Cloud to the next level.
- As a developer you'll contribute actively for the migration of the use cases from HANA to Snowflake together with other DevOps teams and participate in the implementation of new Use Cases.
- HANA Backend development for BI Reporting Use Cases.
- Design and implementation of HANA Development / Data Models for BI Reporting Use Cases – in collaboration with front-end colleagues
- Collaboration and technical consulting with Product Owner, Program Manager and Business Analyst
- Involvement in design calls with the client to understand the functional requirements
- Perform data discovery, assessment, analysis, modeling, and mapping efforts for new dashboard developments, as well as perform data modeling
- Organize, design, and execute HANA to Snowflake migration.
- Data modeling with SAP HANA Studio and/or Eclipse (with ABAP Tools)
- Experience with SAP Systems and data models.
- Strong Knowledge/Experience in SQL
- Snowflake and dbt experience is a plus
- Experience in projects with QlikSense integration is a plus (or other Data visualization tools)
- Scrum / SAFe basic experience is a plus
- Strong communication skills and enjoy interacting with various customers.
- Strong English skills are required.
- The Biggest of Tech Portugal -Technology Production Category (Awarded by Exame Informática and Visão Magazines)
- Top Companies to work in Portugal (Awarded by LinkedIn)
- Healthy Workplaces Award - 3rd large corporations (Awarded by Portuguese Psychologists’ Association)
- Most ESG responsible company in Tech/Industrial Sector (Awarded by Merco Corporate Reputation Monitor)
- 2nd Best Engineering Company (Awarded by Teamlyzer, biggest portuguese tech community platform)
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time