Client Service Administrator (CSA) – Smart Buildings
Hybrid office position - 2 days in office and 3 days remote. Office will be moving to Morristown, NJ on December 1.
At Siemens, we live and foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company's success. We trust and empower our leaders to act as owners, direct their teams, and innovate to succeed. We communicate openly and honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes. We recognize individual and team achievements frequently. We invest in our team members, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities.
What you will do for Siemens Smart Infrastructure:
Our Smart Buildings help to create efficient, safe, responsive, and responsible environments. Our aim isn’t just about improving buildings; it’s about creating perfect places that improve peoples’ lives. This position establishes the foundation for our customer’s service and digital experience by focusing on account management, installed base (iBase) administration, and maintenance planning.
For CSAs focused on maintenance planning, serve as the Siemens point of contact for maintenance planning.
- Review booking packages and plan customers’ service schedules for new and renewed contracts, including preventive maintenance, proactive, and predictive services.
- Develop maintenance plans using standard maintenance planning tools and documented processes.
- Revise maintenance plans as outlined by Account Managers to meet customer obligations and schedules.
- High school diploma or state-recognized GED required; Associate degree preferred
- Knowledge and experience in SAP or other maintenance and planning tools preferred
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to read and understand customer service contracts
- Familiarity or experience with HVAC, Fire Alarm, or Security systems preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and business software systems
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Qualified applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States
- Competitive salary based on qualifications
- Health, dental, and vision plans with options
- Matching 401(k)
- Competitive paid time off plan, holidays, and floating holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Company cell phone and laptop
- Extensive product training and professional career development
- Education and tuition reimbursement programs available
- Overtime, on-call pay, and company uniform and vehicle for eligible positions
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.