Siemens Logistics LLC has an opening for an experienced Quality, Environmental, Health, & Safety Manager at our Irving, TX location. These are Full Time positions with access to a comprehensive Benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, and more.
- This role is responsible provide leadership and management in formulating QEHS standards, policies, programs, plans, procedures and practices
- Provide and promote sound management and functional QEHS expertise for Siemens Logistics LLC.
- Working closely with Management and employees regarding QEHS performance and pertinent regulatory changes that may impact the business.
- Demonstrate excellent leadership, collaboration and coaching/training, motivational, communication, negotiating skills at all levels.
- Evaluates new processes / projects for EHS risks / compliance.
- Perform assessments of ISO 9001 & 45001 management systems for
- ISO 9001:2015 Internal or Lead auditor certification required
- ISO 45001:2018 Lead auditor certification preferred
- Participates in and directs QEHS due-diligence / legal activities as required.
BS/BA in related discipline or advanced degree, where required or equivalent combination of education experience.
- Problem solving skills in a cross-functional environment
- High level critical thinking skills
- Collaboration skills
- Strong leadership and role model qualities
- Supplier Quality
- QEHS In-process Auditing
- Monthly Quality and EHS KPI Reporting
- Document Control Process
- Assist Director of PQM/EHS with Eco-efficiency, Environmental, and sustainability program implementation
- Demonstrates significant knowledge of organization’s business practices and issues faced and contributes to problem resolution of those issues.
- Typically 8+ years of successful experience in a directly related field and successful demonstration key responsibilities and knowledge presented above.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
- Health, Dental and Vision plans with options from which to choose
- Matching 401(k)
- Competitive paid time off plan, holidays and floating holidays
- Education and tuition reimbursement programs available
- Professional development and tuition reimbursement
Siemens is recognized by “Fortune” as one of 2022’s Most Admired Companies in the world. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace that embraces and promotes ownership culture, empowerment, open communication, diversity, and collaboration.
Design your future with us! Apply today and join Team Siemens
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Logistics LLC
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.