At our Siemens Advanta R&D Center we are focused on a product development including software development, hardware development, mechanical design and testing for the next generation concept of Industry 4.0.
We would like to invite you to cooperate on the development of industrial automation products within established, stable, and successful SIMATIC ET 200 remote I/O family. Within this project we started development of new generation of Linux based devices with cloud connectivity.
Your responsibility will be to integrate and test the Linux gateway device within the industrial network infrastructure with connectivity to cloud. Test automation will include design of test scenarios based on product specifications and their implementation, writing Python scripts for test automation and integration of test scenarios into CI/CD pipeline.
Your tasks will be:
- Participate in definition of test automation architecture
- Design of test automation scripts for embedded Linux device (Python, bash, …)
- Programming of industrial automation systems from Siemens (TIA Portal)
- Integration of tests into CI/CD pipeline
- Analysis of test results, bug hunting and bug reporting
- Cooperation with other colleagues from different areas of development - hardware, test, project management, and production within international environment
- Creating of test documentation
- Working with QA to meet the quality requirements needed for the products.
- Driving topics on your own and organize yourself, distribute your knowledge
What we will appreciate from you:
- Good knowledge of Python
- Knowledge of scripting in Linux environment is a plus
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines, git, Docker etc.
- Ability to communicate in English
- Team player
You can look forward to:
- Signing bonus up to 100 000 CZK
- Up to 33 days of holiday (standard 5 weeks + up to 8 days from benefit system)
- Flexible working hours and home-office
- An individual benefit budget of at least CZK 24,000 that you can turn into a combination of up to 8 extra days off, cafeteria points or pension and / or life insurance contributions
- Relocation bonus for the costs of moving to the place of work (CZK 100,000 if you move to the Czech Republic from abroad, CZK 50,000 if you move to Prague within the Czech Republic)
- Contribution to meals in the form of e- vouchers
- Contribution to Multi-sport card
- Opportunity become the shareholder of Siemens AG and get stocks for free
Company: Siemens, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time