The Cybersecurity Officer is responsible to lead Cybersecurity in Siemens Large Drives meta region America including the leadership, implementation of, execution of and compliance with the requirements set by LD Cybersecurity.
What part will you play?
In the role you will have overarching responsibility for cybersecurity. You will provide cybersecurity mentorship and operational support to management teams of related countries (USA, Canada, Mexico, Brazil) and two factories in USA and one Brazil. You will set up and lead distributed / virtual cybersecurity team of authorities and regional representatives to implement cybersecurity in regional project and service business as well as related regional surrounding IT infrastructure – acting as Information Security Officer for region with more than 1000 employees.
You will lead all cybersecurity topics within following area of responsibility:
- Provide transparency on cybersecurity risks to country and factory leaders
- Define roadmap and program for mitigation of identified cybersecurity risks and implementation of cybersecurity strategy
- Support and advise the organization with respect to any topics related to implementation of cybersecurity into related customer projects and service activities.
- Supervise and report related local governmental regulations
- Define and support implementation of comprehensive protection program for American production and R&D facilities
- Lead cybersecurity community collaboration, and knowledge sharing
- Implement and coordinate incident, vulnerability and exception handling activities and processes
- Represent respective organization for cybersecurity topics internally and externally
- Interact with local cybersecurity service suppliers
Furthermore, you will promote security awareness and deliver security concepts with effective security measures to support adequate protection of business-critical IT / OT assets.What you need to make real what matters
- More than 5 years of Cybersecurity experience in Industrial Security or IT / OT / Factory Security
- Experience with functional leadership in matrix organizations.
- Superb communication skills (eye-level communication with Top-Management).
- Academic background in computer science, information security, business information technology, electrotechnics, ideally with a focus on Cybersecurity.
- A solid grasp of industry standards/regulations of security standards, e. g. NERC CIP, ISO27001, NIST, IEC 62443
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), or similar certification recommended
- Solid understanding and awareness of region-specific cyber threats and risks.
- You are proficient in English. Knowledge of Spanish is recommended.
Knowledge of drive technologies, process automation, securing of ICS and SCADA systems as well as project management skills are a plus.
You are pragmatic, structured and a creative problem solver who enjoy collaboration and networking in an international environment. Your independent way of working and distinctive analytical mentality combined with decision-making ability allows you to convince various collaborators up to management of your ideas and to implement future-proof solutions.
At Siemens, we are committed to an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company’s success. We apply lean principles and seek to continually improve our processes and customers’ experience.Why you’ll love working at Siemens
- Competitive compensation (salary and bonus) based on qualifications
- Medical, dental, prescription and vision coverage, first day of employment
- Matching 401(k) (immediate employer match)
- Competitive paid time off plan, paid holidays, and floating holidays
- Career development opportunities
- Education and tuition reimbursement programs available
- Flexibility to work remote a few days a week
- Paid parental leave
Who designs your future? You do.
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Large Drives LLC
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.