We are a collection of innovative minds building the future, one day at a time. Together, we create technologies that take society further. We’re looking for people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow.
Join us in Siemens Saudi Arabia as Head of Business Development & Strategy in Jeddah and help us re-imagine the world by finding solutions and making the world a smarter place for tomorrow.
Your Role – Challenging And Future-Oriented!
This role leads our strategy and business development activities for Siemens Saudi Arabia. Responsible for business development activities, monitoring of addressable markets and developing business opportunities from new and existing market segments and channels for the Siemens business portfolio in Saudi Arabia. In addition, driving key corporate social responsibility as well as business initiatives in the Kingdom in line with vision 2030.This position will report directly to the CEO of Siemens & Head of Smart Infrastructure in Saudi Arabia.
- Establishing and
leading a small business development team. Manage to act as key account / lead
to major customers under mega size opportunities which will drive potential
growth to the organization considering the required coordination with the
Business Units, internal / regional partners, HQ responsible and other stakeholders.
- Preparing corporate business reports and presentations, such as annual reports, business reviews, strategic papers for shareholders and the executive management.
- Creating and maintaining an in-depth database with analyses, conclusions and recommendations about markets, customers, and competitors.
- Developing leads for Digitalization and Digital Transformation which include deployment of platforms over clouds / SaaS opportunities with different customers.
- Partnering with business units to identify new business opportunities and driving cross divisional and new business development in the fields of across the entire Siemens portfolio.
- Partnering with
business units and corporate units to drive key initiatives of the company in
the fields of Business-to-Society and Sustainability.
- Conducting market analyses and taking the lead to drive courses of action based on strategic plans together with the leadership team, including reviews towards the realization of the plans.
- Providing support by facilitating and organizing workshops and meetings, as well as coordinating business reviews and visits of key stakeholders and executive management.
- Conducting special
and ad-hoc management projects and tasks.
corporate communications activities.
- Set-up the right business strategies which are essential to increase customers’ base and improve profitability.
Your Qualifications And Skills – Digital And Solid!
- A post-graduate university qualification in business, economics or engineering is required. An MBA degree would be an advantage.
- 5-10 years relevant business development experience.
- Prior experience in a multinational engineering company will be preferred.
- Strong commercial awareness, sharp business sense and analytical skills.
- Independent, self-driven and self-motivated with the ability to build and develop strong relationships.
- Effective communications skills, especially with regard to positioning ideas and delivering key messages at all levels.
- Excellent and professional PowerPoint and Excel skills in business presentations and reports.
- Good command of English is mandatory.
- Good command of Arabic and German is of advantage.
What else do you need to know?
Siemens is setting the course for long-term value creation through accelerated growth and stronger profitability with a simplified and leaner company structure. The Siemens of the next generation will be inspired by its purpose and will be connected by its Ownership Culture. The main aim is to give Siemens’ individual businesses significantly more entrepreneurial freedom under the strong Siemens brand in order to sharpen their focus on their respective markets.
We provide energy systems, buildings and industries to adapt and evolve the way we live and work. We work together with customers and partners to create an ecosystem that intuitively responds to the needs of people and helps customers to better use resources. It helps our customers to thrive, communities to progress and supports sustainable development.
We do this from the macro to the micro level, from physical products, components and systems to connected, cloud-based digital offerings and services. From intelligent grid control and electrification to smart storage solutions, from building automation and control systems to switches, valves and sensors.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Please note: Only complete applications can be considered in the selection process.
Organization: Country Functions & Departments
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time