Job Title: Business Excellence Manager (f/m/d) - Sales Innovation Lab
Location: Nürnberg (Germany) or other major Siemens DI locations in Europe
Mode of Employment: Permanent / Full-time
THINKING INDUSTRY FURTHER
Siemens Digital Industries is the innovation and technology leader in industrial automation and digitalization. Together with our partners and customers we drive Digitalization in both the discrete and the process industry, enabling flexibility, efficiency, and reduced time to market. Digital transformation paves the way for innovation, services, and new data-based business models.
MAKING IT HAPPEN
DI Sales shapes the future of sales through first-class consultation and innovative solutions in our regions for a unique customer experience. From further developing the whole Sales Organization through close collaboration between HQ and the regions – we enable and support the countries with sales excellence methodologies, tools and best practices based on a global overview. By constantly going one step further and pushing our boundaries to take the regions and their businesses to the next level where they can exceed their partners’ and customers’ expectations.
What part will you play?
As Business Excellence Manager (f/m/d) you are part of the Sales Innovation Lab Team. With the DNA of having the thought leadership and being collaborative, you strive to increase business success with highly motivated sales teams through digital transformation and digital ecosystems within Sales.
Thinking sales further - designing, piloting, and implementing innovative and target oriented sales systematics and processes via agile methodologies, the sales innovation lab team is crafting pioneering and complementary business impact.
- In your role you continuously craft, pilot and implement initiatives to ensure a target-oriented sales approach / process based on cutting-edge technologies.
- Therefore, you will bridge here the gaps towards IT in order to ensure proper transfer of business requirements
- Additionally, you own speed projects and drive innovations as product owner and business architect
- Promoting innovations to become standard methodologies, tools and education became part of your task area
- You own deployment and pilot activities to get approval to scale up innovations via transformation programs
- Stakeholder management completes your field of activities
What you need to make real what matters.
- A Master’s Degree in Business Administration or related fields
- Several years' work experience around sales management or / and in operational sales functions is required
- You are curious by nature for innovation in sales processes, workflows, systematics, tactics
- Furthermore, you bring an entrepreneurial and collaborative mindset and attitude
- You are experienced with SCRUM
- Additionally, you bring experience in planning and leading rollout and enabling initiatives
- Strong interpersonal skills and establishing relationships with stakeholders round off your profile
- You obtain outstanding written and oral communication skills in English, German is a plus
What we offer.
- 2 to 3 days of mobile working per week as a global standard
- Attractive remuneration package
- Development opportunities for both personal and professional growth
- 30 leave days and a variety of flexible working models that allow time off for yourself and your family
- Share matching programs to become a shareholder of Siemens AG
- Find more benefits here
Individual benefits are adapted to meet local legal regulations, the requirements of different job profiles, locations, and individual preferences.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
www.siemens.com/careers- if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
FAQ - if you need further information on the application process.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time