Mode of Employment: Limited; Part time only, 15-20 hours
Your extra treasure of experience.
How will we travel, communicate, and use energy in the world of tomorrow? Work on the right answers with us. We are looking for bright minds – thinkers with a passion for practical matters. In short, people who can turn their questions and ours into exciting new discoveries. When you join our team as one of our working students, you will find many opportunities to get involved. Seize the chance to be part of our global network, make key contacts, and get your career as well as your personal life on the best track. Our teams are curious to meet you.
The Digital Transformation team and Project Management Excellence teams are cross functional teams within Global Operations, responsible for orchestrating the project governance, digital strategy and ecosystem, fostering innovation, and managing the project portfolio globally. The team is spread across country borders and supports stakeholders across 14 countries.
What part will you play?
- Support the newly established portfolio management team and / or the project management excellence team and contribute with insights, impulses and ideas to jointly shape Digital Transformation and Project Management initiatives towards maximum impact
- Act in a PMO capacity for the portfolio management and / or project management teams to coordinate with various projects and keep the program artifacts up to date and when necessary, maintain and update the tools such as Project Online / Power BI etc.
- Support the maintenance of the Project Management Knowledge Board and check if uploaded information’s and trainings are still valid or need to be updated
- Partner with business functions & countries for exchanging best practices within project management excellence
What you need to make real what matters.
- Master student or at least the third semester bachelor student with relevant internships
- Experience in Project Management or tools
- Ability to engage and foster collaboration in personal / virtual or hybrid environments
- Strong communication skills, fluent in English, German is a plus
- Experience in MS Office (Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Previous experience in the financial industry, project management and / or design thinking methods are an advantage, but not a must
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
if you wish to find out more about Siemens before applying.
Do you have questions about the application? Here you will find answers to frequently asked questions.
If you have more questions please contact: www.siemens.de/fragenzurbewerbung
if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Financial Services
Company: Siemens Financial Services GmbH
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Full / Part time: Part-time