Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world’s most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting? Then come and join our global team as Senior Process Engineer to optimize the manufacturing processes for a cardiac assay production lines.
Our global team: We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
Our culture: We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success. Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/en-us/careers.
This is a role well suited to an ambitious
professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Senior Process
Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Optimizing the manufacturing processes for a cardiac assay production lines.
- Managing the work with R&D to transfer the processes of the new products to the manufacturing environment.
- Managing /Analyzing the manufacturing data, and provide solutions to improve the yield and throughput of the production lines.
- Communicating between Siemens-Healthineers and other stockholders/vendors and execute the projects.
- Working with different vendors to build the new production lines.
- Validating new production lines and new manufacturing systems.
- Working with different suppliers on raw materials cost savings projects.
- Prepares interim and completion project reports.
This position may suit you best if you are familiar
with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with
- Validations, and audits.
- Good Manufacturing Practices within an FDA regulated environment that is ISO certified.
- Continuous improvements training like Six Sigma or Lean.
- Microsoft tools.
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- Processes improvements experience.
- Leading Validation & commissioning production lines and upgrading manufacturing systems.
- BS degree or equivalent experience (i.e. Biomedical, Mechanical disciplines).
- 3-5 years of relevant experience.
- Translate product attributes and outcomes to processing conditions and equipment parameters.
- Managing different projects experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Previous work experience in IQ/OQ/PQ and Process Validation.
- Dispense system experience.
- Must be self-directed and have excellent initiative and organizational skills
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.