Siemens Digital Industries Software - Where today meets tomorrow.
Let's make the difference together!
Meet the team - Video
Siemens Digital Industries (DI) is an innovation leader in automation and digitalization. Closely, collaborating with partners and customers, we care about the digital transformation in the process and discrete industries. With our Digital Enterprise portfolio, we provide and encourage companies of all sizes with an end-to-end set of products, solutions and services to integrate and digitalize the entire value chain. Meaningful optimization for the specific needs of each industry, our outstanding portfolio supports customers to achieve greater efficiency and flexibility. We are constantly adding innovations to its portfolio to integrate groundbreaking future technologies. We have our global headquarters in Nuremberg, Germany, and have around 75,000 employees internationally.
We offer a role with responsibility, independence and the possibility to contribute proactively. We foster a teamwork culture with room for individual development
Please visit https://www.siemens.com/plm.
About the role
Here at Siemens Digital Industries Software, we are looking for a Partner Sales Executive (PSE) to join our growing team in Belgium. As part of our Partner Sales team, you will aid and facilitate the successful growth of revenue in the assigned markets by developing new opportunities, growing existing customers and working closely together with our partner community in the territory.
Are you the commercially oriented Partner Sales Executive who can combine business development with strategic channels to deliver revenue for both parties?
Based in Belgium, ideally in the Western region or Brussels, the PSE will work with Partners and Customers in the Belgium and Luxembourg region.
Have a look at how your role will look like
- Working closely with our partners including reseller, system integrators, consulting companies and SaaS vendors to generate pipeline & meet and exceed channel revenue
- Create and execute against a business plan for partner sourced business across the region
- Generate leads in the Mid-Market Channel domain by bringing Siemens’ holistic vision to C-level stakeholders and introduce the best partner for further execution
- Coach and challenge the partner sales teams in their opportunities and actively join them in the challenging cases.
- Be a team player and bring in the support of Siemens Presales and Portfolio Managers where needed to win channel deals
- Leverage the strengths of the partner to create a differentiated value proposition in the enterprise market
- Consistently communicating and brainstorming with extended team around all aspects of account and opportunity development
- Building Sales to partner network to establish trust and jointly closing partner sourced and partner driven opportunities
- Own Partner and Sales forecasting on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
You’re the innovator we need if you have
- Several years of demonstrated sales experience in enterprise software with a proven track-record of consistently exceeding annual quota & performance targets.
- Proven ability to handle complex sales cycles including the ability to provide coordination and direction to your extended team
- Demonstrated ability to stay focused on the bigger picture and make prompt decisions towards dealmaking
- Experience of selling software within industrial manufacturing sector (e.g. Automotive, Defense, Aerospace, Semiconductor industry)
- You are a fluent communicator in English and either Flemish or French, ideally both.
- Ability to travel to meet customers and partners as required.
Nice if you have
- Channel experience - working with partners like independent software vendors and system integrators
- Demonstrated ability to build and manage partner relationships at all levels and proven track record of building profitable partnerships at previous software companies
- Existing network of partners in the application development and business process space is considered a plus
Working at Siemens Software
Working at Siemens Software means flexibility - Choosing between working at home and the office at other times is the norm here. We offer great benefits and rewards, as you'd expect from a world leader in industrial software.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality.
Siemens Industry Software is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate unlawfully on the grounds of age, disability, gender assignment, marriage, and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, or trade union membership.
Siemens. Making real what matters
If you want to make a difference – make it with us!
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software NV
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time