If you are a qualified DMU or PGDip Medical Ultrasound Sonographer looking for a new remote-working opportunity covering North Midlands and the North East, Siemens Healthineers wants to hear from you. We are seeking a full-time Clinical Applications Specialist, and the role comes with an attractive salary and benefits package.
In this Clinical Applications role, you will carry out clinical sales demonstrations of the full range of Siemens Acuson Ultrasound Equipment.
To give you an idea of how this flexible role would look and feel, here are some of the things you could expect to do in a typical week:
· Work alongside a regional sales manager and within a defined geographical area
· Travel to other areas of the country will be required as part of your role
· Provide effective customer training and follow-up support post-sale, ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction
· Support the sales team at national and local exhibitions with on stand demonstrations and to provide support during customer visits.
To apply for this ultrasound sales role, you will need to be a qualified DMU or PGDip Medical Ultrasound Sonographer or equivalent with a minimum of 2 years’ recent experience working in a busy ultrasound department or at a competitor company in a similar role. You will also require the following:
· Experience teaching in a clinical setting and confidence presenting to groups
· A valid driving license
- Self-motivation and ability to work independently with a focus on achieving the objectives for the business.
· Knowledge of advanced applications, e.g., Contrast, Elastography, Fusion is an advantage
In return for your knowledge and expertise, you will receive a favourable salary and benefits package.
To apply for this remote Clinical Applications Specialist job, please contact Siemens Healthineers today.
Siemens Healthineers enables healthcare providers worldwide to increase value by empowering them on their journey towards expanding precision medicine, transforming care delivery, improving patient experience and digitalizing healthcare. We embrace and encourage different viewpoints, backgrounds, experiences and encourage our employees to be themselves and empower them to unleash their true potential. This allows diverse ideas and inclusive approaches to thrive every day.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Limited
Experience Level: not defined
Full / Part time: Full-time