Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
Then come and join our global team as Senior Product Manager (f/m/d) to shape the future of our Women's Health product line together.
Choose the best place for your work – Within the scope of this position, it is possible, in consultation with your manager, to work mobile (within Germany) up to an average of 60% of your working hours.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You drive the success of new products and installed base across the Women’s Health organization
- You take ownership to drive the end-to-end product lifecycle process, from new product business planning to product maintenance and improvements
- You provide leadership to drive the product vision in a cross-functional team, including R&D, marketing, sales, customer services, training, supply chain, business administration, regional organizations, etc.
- You define product requirements and improvements in close collaboration with customers and relevant stakeholders based on data-driven decisions
- You are responsible for the management of collaboration at Women’s Health
- You contribute to the strategy, roadmap and portfolio planning for mammography systems as part of the Women's Health product line
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at Mammography Systems.
Your qualifications and experience:
- You hold a university degree in business studies, medicine, engineering, physics or a related subject
- You have long-term experience in global product management in healthcare and its processes and/or as a radiographer or radiologist in the women's health domain
- If you already have many years of professional experience as a radiographer in Women’s Health and further qualifications in this field, but no university degree, then we look forward to receiving your application too
- You have a very good understanding of the healthcare industry, radiology and medical device products as well as associated regulatory challenges and clinical workflows
- You have proven experience in working in cross-functional teams and across different organizations
Your attributes and skills:
- You act confidently in an international environment and have fluent English skills; German language skills are an additional plus
- You have strong organizational and stakeholder management skills
- You are self-motivated, goal-oriented and highly responsible, and you think analytically
- You can effectively communicate to internal or external stakeholders and customers
- We learn passionately − You bring passion and innovativeness to the healthcare sector and want to shape the future of healthcare with us
- Willingness to travel within the country and internationally (approx. 25%) is mandatory
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 66,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time