- Service Integration: Lead in the integration of new services / applications / providers into the ServiceNow Problem Management module (relying on a Demand Management process).
- Process Management: Lead in the overall delivery of the Problem Management process within the organization, including the delivery of high-quality RCAs, the timely implementation of corrective actions, the proactive identification of risks and other issues to be addressed relying on Problem Management; leverage the integration of Problem Management with other ITSM processes such as Incident, Knowledge, and Change Management; act as the strategic leader of the Problem Management process, ensuring continuous improvement and innovation.
- ServiceNow Development: Transformation of the ServiceNow Problem Management module to support the needs of the business (relying on Story Management, Agile Development, and DevOps).
- Performance Management: Monitor and improve the overall Problem Management performance in a multi-provider environment.
- Act as a Demand Manager for new internal customer requests relating to Problem Management (Integration of new services, new Problem Management module requirements, etc..).
- Screen customer requests to identify and design the most suitable solution.
- Coordinate the integration of the new service/solution into the ServiceNow Problem Management module and relevant support frameworks.
- Coordinate provider activities to ensure the expected customer outcomes within defined timelines (ServiceNow configuration / ServiceNow features)
- Assess User Experience aspects of any new or transformed service to always ensure adherence with the final goal of user satisfaction
- Oversee Problem Management delivery, identifying and implementing corrective actions where applicable. Lead in the innovation and continuous improvement of the process.
- Ensure the delivery of Problem Management outputs within expected timeframes and quality standards.
- Actively participate, where required, in proactive Problem Management by identifying risks, trends and errors to be tackled via the Problem Management process.
- Further the integration of Problem Management with other ITSM processes.
- Participate in regular Performance review meeting with Providers and Stakeholders to plan and follow up on improvement topics relating to Problem Management.
- Act as the product owner for the Problem Management module and Agile development.
- Coordinate service development and implementation as Problem Management Product Owner.
- Manage development stories end-to-end (define and create stories based on identified improvement areas or customer request; support DevOps for requirement clarification; test solutions before release).
- Support defect analysis impacting the Problem Management module.
- Ensure that DevOps provider activities are aligned with the expected outputs, and within agreed timelines.
- Act in full coordination with other Product Owners allowing for cross-module alignment, maximizing benefits while building standard, comprehensive, and re-usable solutions.
- Monitor the overall Problem Management process performance.
- Proactively identify critical areas impacting process execution and user satisfaction .
- Have an analytical mindset to consider the different aspects of the Problem Management process delivered worldwide to all Siemens Users, composed by multiple services, and executed by multiple providers.
- Involve and coordinate providers responsible for Problem Management operations
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent experience.
- At least 3 to 4 years of proven working experience as a Service manager in the information technology sector.
- At least 3 to 4 years of proven and direct working experience within the Problem Management process.
- Consolidated and proven expertise on Service Desk practices.
- Advanced knowledge on additional ITSM processes (Major Incident & Incident Management, Knowledge Management, Change Management, Service Request Management…).
- Advance Knowledge on ITSM modules within ServiceNow.
- Expertise on Service Orchestration in a multi-provider environment.
- Knowledge on Agile Development.
- Knowledge in Service Transition.
Organization: Information Technology
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time