Smart infrastructure from Siemens makes the world a more connected and caring place – where resources are valued, where impact on the world is considered, where sustainable energy is delivered reliably and efficiently. It provides the flexible infrastructure to allow society to evolve and respond to changing conditions. Technology and the ingenuity of people come together to be at one with our environments and to care for our world. We do this from the macro to the micro level, from physical products, components and systems to connected, cloud-based digital offerings and services. Siemens offers a broad portfolio of grid control and automation; low- and medium-voltage power distribution, switching and control; and building automation, fire safety and security, HVAC control and energy solutions.
Join us! We Make Real What Matters. This Is Your Role.
We don't need superheroes, just super minds!Position:
- Design and commissioning head for RVNL – Telecom Package project at Kolkata
- Position: PL 8
- Job family: Project Management
- Location: Kolkata
- From date: 1.8.2022
- Unit: SI RMA SH OPS
- Reporting: To Project Manager.
- Sound Design and Commissioning Knowledge in Metro Railway Telecom / IBMS / ELV system with 10+ years’ experience. More than 3-4 years in Metro Telecom Domain knowledge is mandatory.
- Complete stakeholder management with internal and external stakeholders of the region. (Customer / consultant / government officials / Internal support functions like engineering, SCM, BA, etc.), with sales and central functions for RVNL project to achieve different Key Dates of the projects.
- Experience on complete project cycle from PM 80 to PM 650 covering required management / Contract management / Resource management / Cost and financial management / Claims, risk and opportunity management
- Single point of contact for customer for design and commissioning related matters for RVNL project.
- Highest level of sensitivity and compliance for EHS protocols and quality standards.
- Evaluation and management of technical risks and opportunities on time-to-time basis and highlighting and updating to Project Manager.
- Engineering scheduling / monitoring / tracking / reporting periodically and conduct Engineering status reviews with respective stakeholders.
- Managing engineering resources . submissions . approval as per project protocol.
- Continuous improvement of all the project KPIs w.r.t. time / cost / quality by design and manpower optimizations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering from reputed institute.
- Design & Commissioning experience of 5+ years for telecom project and overall 10+ industry experience.
- Expert level knowledge for Telecom packages like FOTS, master clock, CCTV, Tetra, ACID, CDRS, Telephone, PIDS, PAS, etc.
- Domain Knowledge of Metro projects / IBMS / ELV system is advisable at least at basic level.
- Knowledge of statutory compliances w.r.t. HR compliances / Site compliances / EHS compliances.
WE’VE GOT QUITE A LOT TO OFFER. HOW ABOUT YOU?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in across Gender, LGBTQ+, Abilities & Ethnicity. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow
Find out more about department at: http://www.siemens.co.in/about-us/siemens-financial-services-equipment-financing.htm and about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time