Do you want to contribute to the future of healthcare? As Siemens Healthineers values those who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause, our company’s name is dedicated to our employees. It’s their pioneering spirit, blended with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry that truly makes us unique as an employer.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come join us, as a Partner Management Intern.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will support Partner Management administration, documentation and operations also support in every stage of agreements/MOUs processing).
- You will coordinate and tracking of Partner Management operations with internal and external stakeholders to ensure on-time and on-target deliverables and documenting sales perfomance data.
- You will assist in all business partners onboarding-related processes.
Your qualifications and experience:
- You are students currently pursuing a degree in Business Administration/Accounting/Economics are preferred. All other disciplines’ students are welcome to apply.
- You should possess advanced skill in Microsoft Office such as Word, Excel (including LOOKUP functions) and PowerPoint.
- You are familiar working with Adobe Acrobat Editor/PDF X-change Editor.
Your attributes and skills:
- You are self-motivated, eager to learn and is a good timekeeper of deliverables.
- You have high levels of initiative and is a keen problem solver when facing challenges.
- You are team player and can manage tight deadlines and time pressure.
- You are proficient (spoken and written) in Bahasa Indonesia and English and possess good communication skills.
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 53,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Your cultural fit:
Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: PT Siemens Healthineers Indonesia
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Full / Part time: Full-time