At Siemens Healthineers, our mission is to enable healthcare providers to increase value by empowering them on their journey towards growing precision medicine, redefining care delivery, and improving patient experience - all enabled by digitalizing healthcare! An estimated five million patients worldwide everyday benefit from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine as well as digital health and enterprise services.
The role that you will play:
- Leads the Siemens Healthineers portfolio of products and services in his area of responsability in order to help customers taking advantage of Siemens Healthineers solutions more effectively;
- Analyzes and evaluates markets (both product and services portfolio) and needs of potential or existing customers;
- Executes sales targets and activities at dedicated accounts in order to increase sales and to achieve defined commercial targets in his area of responsability;
- Works out short and long-term sales strategies in the field of Siemens Healthineers' Digital Health Solutions Strategy in Romania;
- Promotes and supports the Services portfolio of Siemens Healthineers;
- Gets to know the products' portfolio's technical parameters in details and keeps this knowledge up-to-date. Searching for and preparing comparisons with the competitors' similar products;
- Coordinates workshops and events related to the portfolio of products and services. Supports other Account Managers with specific product knowledge (e.g. participates on customer meetings and negotiations);
- Takes part in the orders and revenue business planning;
- Supports the overall assigned KAM organization and plans sales volumes and potential of key targeted customers;
- Supports strategic key customers' business development;
- Contributes to the development of an After Sales Service that is focused on customers' needs;
- Open to changes, new challenges on the market and has entrepreneurial spirit.
What we would like from your side?
- At least 7 - 10 years working experience including shown experience handling complex business relationships and working within cross functional teams/processes to achieve goals. Strong evidence of ability to build solutions across multiple partners in complex relationships is important;
- Experience in medical equipment or any other related field 7 - 10 years;
- Knowledge of the Romanian medical market;
- University degree;
- Strong negotiation skills;
- Strong English language knowledge; German would be an advantage;
- Interpersonal skills;
- Business results and customer orientation;
- Management of change and team development;
- Orientation towards values.
Make your mark in our exciting world as Siemens !
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more results-oriented and better prepared to respond efficient to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare S.r.l.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time