For Siemens Smart Infrastructure (SI) within the Sales & Marketing department, we are looking for a Global Sales Incentive Manager (f/m/d) who will shape and design the way we incentivize our sales force to reward success, attract and retain talents and support our growth mindset.
What part will you play?
- Define the strategic direction of Sales incentive in line with our business objectives and Go-To Market approach
- Analyze the market trends and industry best practice around Sales incentives
- Maintain our Sales incentive framework (including our incentive plan catalog) to reflect our strategic directions
- Communicate our Sales incentive framework to our operative Sales organizations worldwide by developing the necessary material and trainings
- Liaise with our operative Sales organizations worldwide to advise them on Sales incentives
- Drive the adoption our global incentive framework by our operative Sales organizations worldwide
- Analyze the incentive payout and derive appropriate measures and initiatives
- Benchmark our incentive strategy and results against industry best practice
- Work in close cooperation with our Human Resource and the other Siemens Sales organizations to align our Sales incentive strategies
- You successfully completed your Master´s degree with outstanding academic results
- You have several years of experience in managing Sales incentives for a large Sales organization in B2B business, ideally globally and in a similar industry
- You have a deep understanding of Sales operations, roles and processes
- You are results and impact oriented
- You have high level of initiative and flexibility; proactively solving problems – “hands-on mentality”
- You have the ability to communicate at all levels, from Sales Representatives to higher management
- You have strong networking and interpersonal skills towards different collaborators and cultures
- Proficiency in English and German rounds off your profile
- 2 to 3 days of mobile working per week as a global standard
- Attractive remuneration package
- Development opportunities for both personal and professional growth
- 30 leave days and a variety of flexible working models that allow time off for yourself and your family
- Share matching programs to become a shareholder of Siemens AG
- Find more benefits here
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time