- In your new role you will be responsible for the accuracy of the overall project financial books and records and managing day-to-day financial and commercial project operations on a regional level (creating bookings, setting up project WBS structure, contractual set up, budget, monitoring project financial status based on planned delivery schedule in local SAP systems, purchase process, documentation, etc.)
- Coordinate other contractual requirements and ensure compliance with Siemens
- FRG and local GAAP requirements, tax regulations, export control regulations, and hedging/currency regulations, performance guarantees, insurances, etc. to achieve contract commitments
- Prepare and update project actuals and forecasts and initiate financial invoices according to project progress and contractual terms
- Ensure compliance with Levels of Authority approval guidelines for commercial aspects, e.g. risk management process
- Ensure quality of all commercial and administrative project policies per Siemens guidelines Involved in month end close activities - prepare cost accruals/provisions, ensure revenue and profit declarations are properly recognized
- Support internal & external project audits as required, and perform project close out activities
- Support on sales and administrative topics, company registrations, licenses, etc.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration,
- Economics or MBA.
- At least 5 years relevant professional experience in Project Accounting or Finance, preferably with experience in Project Management and acquired experience in international project controlling (e.g. contract management, PM@Siemens process, claim management).
- Certificate as CPM-C according to PM@Siemens or similar Commercial certificates
- Experience in project accounting (Completed Contract / Percentage of Completion)
- Proficiency in SAP ERP system for commercial project management
- Strong process knowledge and structured work approach preferred as well as
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good knowledge and understanding of project controlling, accounting / finance, contract & subcontract management, and supply chain management
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work cross functionally and international between departments
- Ability to systematically work through complex topics and highly engaged, performance driven personality
- You are customer and solutions oriented and able to build a strong internal as well as external working relationships
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time