If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens AG and has been a leading supplier in the field of mobility for over 160 years. Our core business includes rail vehicles, rail automation and electrification solutions, turnkey systems and related services. We have always been very innovative in making traveling faster, safer and more comfortable. Today, we need new solutions to new challenges such as climate change and rising populations worldwide. That's what drives us. That's why we shape mobility with passion, always being one step ahead. Through digitalization, we make infrastructures smart and create opportunities that get us from A to B sustainably and seamlessly. Our 39,600 employees are pioneers in mobility who help to keep the world moving.
Siemens Mobility Radio Frequency Systems (RFS) is a pioneer in designing, manufacturing as well as integrating complex RF-based sensing, localization, and communication solutions for the mobility domain. As R&D Competence Center we generate added value for our customers and make a sustainable contribution to their success.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- Join us as Embedded Systems Engineer (f/m/d). In your new role you will help us to drive the future of assisted, automated, and autonomous driving – both in automotive as well as railway applications.
- You will be responsible for specifying, designing, implementing, commissioning, and testing embedded systems on
- Microcontrollers and/or DSPs
- Embedded Linux systems for RF systems in the fields of RF-based sensing, radio localization and radio communication.
- In addition, you will contribute to the development and integration of IoT solutions.
- With your knowledge you support the execution of R&D as well as customer projects.
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- You have a bachelor’s degree in computer engineering or comparable.
- Next to this, you bring in several years of experience in embedded systems hardware design and FPGA design.
- Furthermore, you are proficient in C and C++ and you do have practical experience with high frequency systems and related measurement equipment.
- Knowledge of modern OS coding techniques, IP protocols, and hardware interfaces is a must.
- Bonus, but not mandatory: Concrete experience with high frequency systems.
- Your profile is rounded off by good communication skills as well as high-level writing and documentation skills.
- You are fluent in English. Good German skills are an advantage.
- Last but not least: you bring enthusiasm to build products that do not exist, yet – nowhere in the world!
Getting in touch with us – straightforward and direct
if you would like to find out more about Siemens before applying.
+49 (9131) 17 52430
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Mrs. Julia Krzystek.
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility GmbH
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time