Change the future with us.
Our Sales experts are the eyes and ears of our customers. They do not wait; they take the initiative. They transform “That sounds interesting!” into actual contracts, paving the way for new avenues of business. Join our team and we will give you the latest knowledge and independence for autonomous action and decision-making, helping you become a trusted partner in customer relationships.
Why you’ll love working for Siemens!
- Freedom and a healthy work- life balance– Embrace our flexible work environment with flex hours, telecommuting and digital workspaces.
- Solve the world’s most significant problems – Be part of exciting and innovative projects.
- Engaging, challenging, and fast evolving, cutting edge technological environment.
- Opportunities to advance your career and mentorship programs on a local and global scale.
- Competitive total rewards package.
- Profit sharing available.
- Rewarding vacation entitlement with the opportunity to buy and sell your vacation depending on your lifestyle.
- Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives focused on access to education, access to technology and sustaining communities and make a positive impact on the community.
- Participate in our celebrations, social events and offsite business events.
- Opportunities to contribute your innovative ideas and get paid for them!
- Employee perks and discounts.
- Diversity and inclusivity focused.
Siemens is proud to be an eight-time award winner of Canada’s Top 100 Employers, Canada’s Greenest Employers 2022, Canada’s Top Employers for Young People 2022 and Greater Toronto's Top Employers 2022.
What will you do?
We have an exciting opportunity and are actively recruiting for a Technical Account Manager-Battery to join our team. This role is located in Oakville, ON and is responsible for development and maximizing sales growth at targeted and assigned Battery Key Account (s) with a focus on Automation and Motion Control product portfolio but extending to all relevant Siemens businesses (Control Products, Low Voltage Products, Communication & Identification).
As a vital part of Siemens the Technical Account Manager will bring their strategic, out of the box thinking to promote Siemens products. The successful candidate will be performance driven with a keen talent for building relationships at all levels including C Suite Management level. This role stretches across an International scope and requires solid process, time management and communication skills.
- Develop a comprehensive technological offering for the producers of e-mobility batteries and their international machine builders in defined NAM countries in cooperation with Vertical Manager NAM, Global Vertical Battery Community, and presales support team (SUP) from global to NAM
- Manage customer technical queries and coordinate the resources that respond: oversee and guide the customers in the selection of appropriate solutions and suites of technology; provide guidance on the technical capabilities and business value of their current and proposed Siemens solution portfolio.
- Coordinate and support sales and Vertical Manager Battey NAM in defining and executing on sales opportunities, strategic Battery projects in close collaboration with presales support team (SUP) and communicate the milestones and ensure knowledge transfer cross defined NAM countries.
- Lead the development and delivery of presentations, demonstrations, proof of concepts, technical proposals and business and technology status reviews jointly with presales support team include the documentation and monitoring of the partial results and previously defined milestones.
- Responsible for organization, planning, communication and share best practices and customer success stories of Vertical Battery NAM to set the future technological trends
What will you need to succeed?
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in electrical engineering, industrial engineering, or related engineering fields (industrial automation background is preferred).
- More than 3 years working experience in industries with professional technical understanding and application know-how in factory automation, sales knowledge (market, competitor and customer demands), ideally in the contexts of production, development, and operation.
- Industrial experience in engineering, PLC Programming and Automation projects in combination of strategic mindset with effective customer orientation and readiness to agile working, multi-tasking, and regular based traveling
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal, with the ability to communicate with internal and external partners of all levels to conduct Workshops.
- Experience leading and managing teams of technical and business consultants from within, and outside of their formal organization.
We share our ideas and champion the people behind them.
For over 110 years, Siemens Canada has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality and reliability. Active across Canada, the company focuses on intelligent infrastructure for buildings and distributed energy systems and on automation and digitalization in the process and manufacturing industries. Siemens brings together the digital and physical worlds to benefit customers and society. Through Mobility, a leading supplier of intelligent mobility solutions for rail and road transport, Siemens is helping to shape Canada’s passenger rail services. Via its majority stake in the publicly listed company Siemens Healthineers, Siemens is also a leading supplier of medical technology and digital health services. In addition, Siemens holds a minority stake in Siemens Energy, a global leader in the transmission and generation of electrical power.
Making a difference together we raised $385,000 towards charitable contributions, support over 38 non-profit organizations and planted 660 trees in our local communities. Siemens Canada has 2,500 employees from coast-to-coast and 24 office and production facilities across Canada. Join our team of approximately 293,000 talented professionals in more than 190 countries/regions and help us tackle the most exciting challenges to build a successful future together. So, what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
To learn more about Siemens Canada, visit our website at www.siemens.ca
While we appreciate all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Canada Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, Siemens Canada will provide reasonable accommodation for disabilities to support participation of candidates in all aspects of the recruitment process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
By submitting personal information to Siemens Canada Limited or its affiliates, service providers and agents, you consent to our collection, use and disclosure of such information for the purposes described in our Privacy Code available at www.siemens.ca.
Siemens s’engage à créer un environnement diversifié et est fière d’être un employeur souscrivant au principe de l’égalité d’accès à l’emploi. Sur demande, Siemens Canada prendra des mesures d’accommodement raisonnables pour les personnes handicapées, dans le but de soutenir la participation des candidats dans tous les aspects du processus de recrutement. Tous les candidats qualifiés seront pris en considération pour ce poste.
En transmettant des renseignements personnels à Siemens Canada limitée ou à ses sociétés affiliées, à ses fournisseurs de services ou à ses agents, vous nous autorisez à recueillir, à utiliser et à divulguer ces renseignements aux fins prévues dans notre Code de protection de la confidentialité, que vous pouvez consulter au www.siemens.ca.