- End to end Design and delivery of new metering systems Code 1, Code 2 and associated Grid system monitoring bespoke systems/solutions.
- Perform FAT, FIT and SIT procedures coupled with successful completion of customer witness testing requirements.
- Identify and manage project risk and put control in place to mitigate
- Support and assist the management team to monitor the progress of works and ensure that the development, design construction, testing and financial targets are met and effect remedial action where required.
- Ensure that the technical standards are maintained in all aspects of project work, in order that safe and successful project implementation.
- Lead and monitor the planning and progress of works in relation to timeline and budget and ensure that the development, design, construction and testing requirements are met.
- Act as the Project Engineering Manager on a large project or on a number of medium-sized projects
- Apply internal PM@Siemens framework for successful delivery of projects
- Lead and deliver on-site installation and commissioning works at customers premises
- HNC / Degree qualification in electrical / electronic engineering.Good technical understanding and appreciation of COP1 & COP2 solution requirements including grid system monitoring requirements
- Knowledge of project safety requirements and contract conditions
- Ability to use IT packages such as MS Office, Visio, AutoCAD, MS Projects etc
- You are resilient to setbacks and committed to achieving project goals
- You can interpret project partner agendas and objectives, and integrate these to the improvement of the project
- Experience in SCADA and Control systems, Communication protocols
- Experience with communication protocols such as IEC 104(Modbus), MQTT, IEC61850, DNP3, DLMS
- Experience in Ethernet connections, programming of switches & routers, SCADA integration and interface with other communications systems
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens plc
Experience Level: not defined
Full / Part time: Full-time